Saturday, February 18, 2012

Making marbled paper the fun way

 Making marbled paper the fun way

 
 You'll  need:
A tub, shaving cream, food coloring, and card stock.
 Half of the fun was spraying the shaving cream in the tub.

 Smooth out the shaving cream with their hands and add drops of food coloring.
 Swirl the colors around.
 Place card stock on shaving cream and rub your hands over the paper making sure its touching the shaving cream really well.
 Lay the paper out on a flat surface for a few hours till the shaving cream has dried.




  Then of course you need to get messy. 

 Once the shaving cream has dried after 3-5 hours rub off the dried shaving cream with your hand to reveal your master piece. 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun project. I don't do many messy projects with my kids but they love when we do. We might have to give this one a try over midwinter break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done this before and it was super fun! Thanks for sharing it with Six Sister's Stuff Link Party. We hope to see you back next Saturday!
    -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the messy fun!! I have not tried this with my little one yet and I think I need to soon :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Sharing Saturday. Hope to see you again this week.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete