Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lesson Pathways: Letter G activities


Letter G Activities


Finger painting with Green paint
 
We used the Crayola finger paints.  They are very gel like and wash off of hands so easily.  But they are a bit goopy.
 



Read about gardening and start planning a garden to plant together. 


Use this link to grow a virtual garden.  



Watch this short story with your child about how to grow a garden. 



Watch this fun Sesame Street video where Cookie Monster has one minute to find three things that start with the letter G.


Have your child play with letter G on Starfall.  


Print this coloring page and have your child color the letter G.  



 Fluttershy learned how to play go fish today.  Every kid needs to learn this game. It's a classic.  She did really well for her first time. 

8 comments:

  1. I still enjoy a good game of Go Fish :-)Your young ladies look like they are having fun!

    Stopping in from BTT Linky

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I miss the finger painting days! Have fun. :)

    Stopping in from the Melomomma blog hop. Come see me when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to learn! I'm sure your girls will appreciate all of the time you have put into their education as they grow.

    I am a new follower from Hop Along Friday. I would love for you to visit and follow me back at http://cooperave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your crafts! I am always looking for something to go with my little one. The cloud dough and stained glass particularly look interesting. Thanks for sharing! Following you from Melomma's blog hop!

    Mel S
    www.twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your ideas! i have a 2 year old also, & we're starting all the letter fun too1

    LaVonne
    www.pinkhorseshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like she had a great time playing Go Fish! Thanks for linking up with BTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,
    I'm your newest GFC follower via the Mingle Blog Hop. Would love a follow back!

    http://elizakprints.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower from Blog Hop. Love your educational blog! I would love to have you guest blog for me sometime! My blog is http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete