Monday, February 27, 2012

School room

 Organizing our school room
Fluttershy has already learned to count to 30, but Rarity is just starting out.  Being only 2 she knows how to count to 10 and can tell you what number it is from seeing it.  I thought a nice way to start introducing her to number up to 20 I would hang them on the wall. 

This got me thinking how I wanted to do this and make it look nice.  I decided to use my numbers to make a boarder around the area that I use to showcase their art work and school work.  I think it turned out looking really cute and decorative. 


 This is what I have done with my shelves so far.  I have a lot of preschool stuff and needed a way to keep it looking nice and organized. 

 I found these bins at the Dollar Tree.  I was really excited to see how well they fit on my shelves.  Now with a label I can easily find what I need.  Since I love doing sensory bins I have a bin just for a bunch of bagged ideas.  So when I need a idea I rummage through my tubs.

2 comments: