Monday, February 13, 2012

Livebinders

I wanted to share with you my new find.

I've just discovered Livebinders.com.  LiveBinders is a free site that lets you gather your favorite websites, documents, and files into 1 location that makes it easy to find and share. You can place it into different tabs and sub tabs for different subjects.  Instead of of bookmarking your sites you can easily the traditional way you have a visual folders to click on.  This will make it easy for me to create a way for Fluttershy to easily see which online learning games she can play.  It's easy for her to see the site immediately when she clicks on the tab. See what I've done with our online learning games binder.


I'll post more of our binders as I find more fun site I want to share.  I hope you can find something new your kids will love to learn and play with. 

1 comment: