Saturday, November 26, 2011

Preschool Palace fun                                                            
Review square shape: Square poster,  and other posters from previous months.

Activity: Shape memory match. Take several index cards. Take 2 index cards and draw with a heavy marker 1 learned shape on each card. Repeat for all shapes learned, maybe even some new ones! Lay the cards upside down on the table and play the memory game with the shape cards.
Craft: Three colored crayon art. Let child choose three crayons. Then tape the three crayons together into one large crayon. Provide paper to make a design on paper using three-colored crayon.
Worksheet: Number 3 worksheet


We have a bunch of file folder games that I've made.  Today we went through several of them.  We covered shapes, big/small, numbers, and alphabets. 

Here is our craft for today.  We taped 3 crayons together and drew pictures.  Adds a fun twist to coloring.



3 comments:

  1. Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com)November 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM

    Cute big/small flower activity!! I am your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to. I'd also love for you to come link up at TGIF Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties or enter to get one of my first ever guest posts that I'm offering up during the month of December.
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like great activities! I'm going to try the 3 crayons together for my 2 yr old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool kids and nice pictures. I think they are really nice activities to do with kids.

    ReplyDelete