Monday, November 14, 2011

My first words

Today we made this thanksgiving themed lap book.  The site I got it from was Fishing for ideas .  It's a great resource for preschool ideas and projects and lots of printables.   There are lots of ideas for games, holidays, arts and crafts, and music.


Activities that are included in this lap book are color matching, counting to 30, and puzzles. 
Fluttershy is having fun telling me and her sister the number on the cards. 
Matching the cards together.

 
Color matching

Mmmm snack time.  Only a mother would live those faces.

 
While Fluttershy was enjoying the lab book I gave Rarity a set of First words, touch and feel cards for her to play with.  She promptly started to tell me the names of these items. 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! We have some of those cards, but they are the First Animal cards. J loves all the textures. I guess I need to invest in the First Words ones too!

    ReplyDelete