Saturday, November 19, 2011

Home-Made Stickers

 
Home-Made Stickers
½ cup white glue
¼ cup White vinegar
1 tsp. Peppermint extract

Mix together ingredients.  Then apply to the back of whatever you want.  Let dry, when your ready to stick them , just moisten the glue side and press.  


I used a larger paint brush to paint it on the back.  Be careful not to get it too wet or saturated.  My best on wrinkled a little bit.  When the pages were dry I just stacked them and put them under a couple of books for a hour and they were straight again when I cut them to stick. 


Something wrong with this picture?  Yup she's licking the wrong side. 

The next time I do this I'll probably cut out the pictures.  The kiddos still loved sticking their stickers to the paper.  Funny how kids love stickers. 

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a perfect idea that i like alot.
    Many thanks and wish all the best for you and your lovely daughters.
    i wonder if there is a way to make a waterproof stickers

    ReplyDelete