Friday, March 2, 2012

Winter Sensory Bin

 Winter themed sensory bin

As I was thinking about what to use in our bin today I kept hearing the wind from the pending storm that is supposed to hit tonight so I started with a wintery theme.  Then just for kicks I added in the blue tinsel and let my kiddos make is snow with them.  I'm not sure what is so intriguing with tinsel, but it always make them want to make it dance.
 Rarity and Fluttershy really had a fun time with mixing everything up.
  Items in this sensory bin:
Blue Tinsel
White Epson Salt
Clear and White Stones
Flower Beads

3 comments:

  1. Your sensory bin looks like so much fun. I love your light table too, that must be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like so much fun- I need to do more sensory things with my kids... I just discovered your blog. I have a homeschool blog list @ my blog and would love to have you link up your site if you have the chance! Thanks!
    http://teachbesideme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun. I keep seeing a lot of these sensory bins and I need to get cracking and create one for my kiddo. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Sharing Saturday.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete