Monday, March 12, 2012

Dress up time


One of Fluttershy’s and Rarities favorite activities is to play dress up.  They would play it every day and all day if I let them.  

I was thrilled when Costume Discounters gave me an opportunity to choose one of their costumes for my kids to have.  It was really difficult to make a selection because they had so many really cute and fun ones.  They had dozens of costumes that my daughters would love to wear.  
After much contemplation, I decided to surprise them with a My Little Pony Rainbow Dash costume since my daughters’ current obsession is anything to do with My Little Pony.  It turned out as cute as the picture on their site.  The quality is great and seems like it will last for many, many dress up days.  Much better than others we have purchased for Halloween costumes.  
 Fluttershy was so excited.  She danced and showed off her new dress.  Isn't' she a goof ball?
Something that is really adorable about it that I hadn’t noticed on the website was that it has a tail sewn on the back of the dress.  How cute is that?  It also comes with a head band of Rainbow dash on it.  The size chart on it was right on.  I selected the S(4-6) size and it fits my 4 ½ year just right.  

 My girls have played with it for several days now and it’s held together very well. They have had so much fun with it.  I was impressed by how fast we received it in the mail and the quality of their products.  It's just so cute and she loves it.  When Halloween comes around we’ll be back to check out their site again. 


Check out their site for really great priced costumes for any occasions. They also have a Facebook page too https://www.facebook.com/CostumeDiscounters.

Disclosure: I was provided the above sample for review but I only recommend products  I use and believe in. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment