Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Free shopping

Shopping for free

Many of you know that I love to coupon shop.  It's how I can make my budget work for my family. I especially love getting groceries for free.  All the products in the picture I got for free last Saturday.  I received these coupons by mail from the products company because I had given them feedback on their products.  I found a wonderful website that has a compiled list of dozens of product websites that links you to the feedback or contact form.  You'll find the website here

The receipt for this shopping trip was $26.  I only had to pay $0.78 which was the tax. 

I spent a week of my girls nap times filling out each of these and was pleased to find that 80% of them sent me coupons in the mail.  It does take some time, but it was worth it to me.  I've received buy one get one, free, and several $'s off coupons.  The coupons I received was a bit different than that website got.  

Here are some of my results:
Bar s- $1.00 voucher
Michaelina’s- 2 free items coupons
Malt o meal- 2 $0.75 coupons
Lakeview farms- 2 $0.55 coupons
Beech nut- Free product (up to $3.00 value)
On cor- 2- $.050 coupons
Super pretzel- 2  Free product coupon
Bushs best- 2 $0.55 coupon
Jack links jerky- free product coupon
Dimond nut- various coupons, Free product coupom ( up to $5.99 value)
Gimmway farms- (2) $0.50 Off coupons
Balmex-  (2) $1.00 Coupons
Aquafresh- various coupons, (2) $0.74 off coupons
Chobani- (3) $0.35 coupons
Dial- Various coupons
Contessa- (2) $0.50 coupons
Bumble Bee- (4) $0.25 coupons
Smithfield – (2) $2.00 coupons
Tylenol – (3) $1 coupons
Abreva- $2 coupon, various misc coupons
Johnsonville- (2) $1 coupon
Sara lee- (1) $1 coupon
Blue diamond – (3) $1, (4) $0.60 coupons
Nivea- Bunch of various coupons
Kings Hawaiian- (2) free product coupons,  $1.00 off coupon
Sea pack- $3.00 off coupon
Lindsay olives- $0.55 off coupon
Seventh generation – bunch of coupons
Ocean spray- free product coupon
Nestle pure life water- free product coupon
Rhodes (2) $0.50 coupon
Florida naturals- (2) $0.50 coupons
Ball park- $1.00 coupon
Hidden vally- (1) $1.00 off coupon
Ragu – lots of various coupons
Dannon- (2) $0.50 offcoupoms
Purina- (2) $200 off coupons
Sunspire- $1.00 off, Various coupons
Cheese heads- (2) $2.00 off coupons
Driscoll- $1.00 off
Stubbs- (3) $1 off coupon
Shout- $0.55 off coupon
Ore-Ida-  (2) $0.75 off coupon
Bayer- Many $1.00 coupons
Stonyfield – Pack of coupons for their products
Immaculate baking co- $1.00 off coupon
Campbells- $1.00 off coupon
White Cloud - $2.00 off coupon
Lea & Perrins- (2) $.50 off coupons
Palermo’s – (2) $1.00 off coupons, (2) $0.50 off.
Bionaturae- (3) $0.50 off coupons
Barbara’s – (2) $1.00 off coupons

2 comments:

  1. Coupons are the best! I love going in to the store and paying half as much for my groceries every week. Thanks for the great website link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete