Saturday, March 31, 2012

Springs here

 Working in the garden

 
Were so excited for spring.  Over the last week we've been getting the garden ready to plant.  Today Fluttershy helped me plant peas, carrots, spinach, lettuce, and onions.  All the things that can withstand the colder temperatures.  We both enjoyed out day out in the sunshine.  It will be fun for her to watch the sprouts come up and grow into vegetables she can pick.  She helped me and was having fun, until she discovered we have a little neighbor girl who lives next door.  She spent the rest of the afternoon playing through the fence. 

 She made a friend today.  It will be a fun summer playing out in the yard.




1 comment:

  1. How very cute! I remember playing with the girl who lived next door through my fence when I was growing up. What great memories your daughter will have.

    ReplyDelete