Monday, June 4, 2012

Logan Canyon


Strolling through the canyon



 Last weekend we ended up playing up the canyon.  We took a really nice stroll up a pretty little walking trail up Logan Canyon.  Fluttershy discovered running/skipping backwards.  I love this action picture of her having running.  We really love being outdoors.  Especially where I can just let the kids go.  When we visited the cemeteries on Memorial Day is was really hard for the kids.  They wanted to touch and play with all the flours and pinwheels that were left on the graves.  I caught myself being the worst no mom ever and all it did was make for a really cranky 2 year old who doesn't like to be told no.




 Daniel attempted to teach Rarity to walk backwards.  Look how green and lush the trail was.  Maybe next time we should take the bike on the well maintained trail.  I think that would be a lot of fun.

1 comment: