Friday, June 22, 2012

Cloud Dough Round 2

Cloud Dough Round 2



Its hard not to fall back to some of our favorites.  This one I'm sure we will be trying many more times.  It's just plain neat to watch in the microwave.  It's like watching a marshmallow grow.  We tried something different this time though.  Our dough turned out a bit lumpy last time so this time I had them shred the toilet paper up and I added lots of water and let it soak.  I then drained off the water and squeezed the paper to get rid of unwanted water.  We then added the puffed soap to it.  This time the texture turned out really smooth and was more like a mashed potato constancy.  My girls loved it as much as the last time.  This time however, turned out to be quite messy with them making it splat.  For the instructions check out this post:  Making cloud dough


4 comments:

  1. My son is two years and a half and I'm sure he would love to make one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never heard of this, but how cool! Though I think my kids would more enjoy just watching the soap cook in the microwave. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!!! We're going to have to try this soon!
    Thanks for sharing with my Super Link Party! :-)
    ~Susie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so fun, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete