Friday, June 29, 2012

Creative Play

Creating their own game



I thought that Grandma would appreciate this post since she bought them the cat letterbox scoopers.  The idea was the girls could help me pick up after the dog in the yard.  Well I knew that wasn't going to happen.  I'd like to point out that neither of the scoopers the girls were playing with has ever been used to scoop poop.  I pulled out the pool and we filled it.  I let them go as usual and let them do what they wanted.  Next I knew they had created this game using the scoopers and a ball.  Sort of like badminton only with a water play twist.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh how clever! The scoops are perfect for that with the little holes in them for the water to drain.

    Rarity looks like a little Troll doll in that last picture--how funny! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair style! She is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they are having so much fun! Lovely summer photos

    ReplyDelete