Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sensory: Large or Small

Sensory Time


Large or Small




I've noticed as Fluttershy is now 4 1/2 she's only interested in our sensory activities for a short period of time whereas Rarity is fascinated by them.  Notice that there is only one picture of Fluttershy?  After five minutes, she split.


Rarity spent her time collecting all the jewel rocks and placed them in her pockets for later.  She then couldn't resist putting the tinsel on her head.  We then had fun writing letters and designs in the epson salt.


        Rarity's favorite seemed to be the tinsel. We will continue doing sensory bins and other hands on activities for as long and she enjoys them.


 

6 comments:

  1. Your eldest sounds like my son! Suggest something for him to do, he'll say no, and then 5 minutes later it'll be the best idea in the world when he suggests it! At least one of them enjoyed themselves...doesn't it look fun to be a kid?!?! What a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool! Makes me want to make playdough for my daughter to experiment with too!

    Warmest regards,
    Joy
    http://www.PardonMyPoppet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I think my daughter is on the end of the age group for this kind of stuff. I wish I would have been blogging back when she was younger to be able to find cool ideas like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly allow me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My email subscribe is on the right column. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete