Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I love starting the new year.  My goal this year is to have more fun with my girls and with their school. 

We'll be doing more: 
  1. Hands on sensory tubs 
  2. Messy play 
  3. Art
  4. Crafts 
  5. Experiments
I'm going to change my schooling format to include more of these.  Fluttershy is learning so well and her sister is following close behind copying everything her she does.  
 
This will be a great year!  I'm so excited to share with you all our fun and hope you can use the ideas to have fun too. Starting tomorrow we'll be back into the swing of things as requested by my 4 year old.  She's has so much fun playing in school that she's been waiting to get backing in to preschool. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to try to include more art and messy too... my days are already filled with so much messy with five boys it makes me want to do NICE CLEAN school time :) Now that some of them are getting older it means I have MESSY TIME clean up helpers haha! Thanks for stopping by my blog

    Christina visiting from www.worldgoneblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete