Tuesday, December 27, 2011

To Molly's?

I have to apologize for the next weeks posts.  We are still un-packing and my homeschooling stuff is still in boxes.  Starting January 1st we will be back into Pre-schooling fun.   I'll post something everyday, but not quite as long of posts as usual.  

Starting the first the 1st of January we'll be starting  some really fun new activities that I hope will inspire you and your kiddos.  

I do have to share with you a funny story about Fluttershy:

Christmas night I had planned on making Tamale's for dinner.  A special treat I hardly buy.  Futtershy was hungry and was asking for a snack.  Being so close to dinner I told her she'd have to wait and that we were having Tamale's for dinner.  Shortly after dinner was ready.  I had the girls get up to the table to eat and Futtershy asked when we were going to Molly's?  What? I asked her.  She replied that I told her we were going To Molly's.  Oh no honey, we are eating Tamale's for dinner?  Close enough! What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment