Sunday, December 4, 2011

10 Days of Christmas

I'm so excited. I just found a 10 days of Christmas lesson plan on 1plus1plus1equals1.  For the next 10 days we will be doing fun worksheets, crafts, and songs from her website.  

To find her website go to http://1plus1plus1equals1.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-learning-plans.html.  Click on her downloadable link to see her lesson plans with links to the worksheets. Thanks  you 1plus1plus1equals1 for allowing us to use your worksheets.


Fluttershy's Marble Art.

Rarity's finger painting

The Many faces of Rarity.

Coloring by shape Christmas worksheet.

7 comments:

  1. What great ideas! I love marble painting. I've done it before where I cut out a horse on white paper and used black paint with the marble to turn the horse into a zebra. Thanks for following along on my 31 Days of Play..hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so exciting!! I'll have to check it out for the boys :o) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Educational ResourcesDecember 5, 2011 at 12:18 PM

    Lovely paintings and awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking for fun activities for my kids so can't wait to check out your recipes and stuff. New follower via GFC from blog hop. Please check out my blog and follow back.

    http://mischievousmonkeys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marble painting is a great activity! Thanks for sharing the resource links and for linking up with Montessori Monday! Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whole Child Creative CurriculumDecember 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM

    These are great ideas! I love how you can adapt them to any season! Thank you so much for linking up at Teach Me Tuesday on Whole Child Creative Curriculum! I hope to see you again next week!

    Carla @ Whole Child Creative Curriculum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the marble painting idea! Must try it out soon!~

    ReplyDelete