Thursday, December 8, 2011

10 days of Christmas: Day 3


Activities:
Nativity colors
ABC's of Christmas
Candy Cane match
Minnie Coloring
Candy Cane Ornaments




We made these candy cane ornaments with foam paper and buttons.  I had each girls pick out 8 buttons to make a pattern with.  Fluttershy did really good with her pattern.  Her's is on the left.  Rarity just had the job of handing me the buttons and mommy helped with the pattern.  When these dry, I'll put a ribbon on them to hang on the Christmas tree.

3 comments:

  1. Please email me! I have a question about your blog! ☺
    Heathervonsj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great fun eaasy activities for kids! I am your new follower from the hop. BTW, my first 3 kids were girls..we made a "craft room" for all their arts and crafts..they are 21, 22, and 23 now and use all their craft skills in their professional jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking for activities to do with my Little guy (5) ... I love making keepsake style tree decorations <3 found you VIA hop-along-friday
    check me out at http://krystylco.blogspot.com/ if you get a chance, I'd LOVE another follower <3

    ReplyDelete