Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sensory time

 Sensory mixing

 We've done so many sensory experiences but I still find new ones to try.  Here I have supplied tinsel and two different colors of epson salt.  I encouraged them to mix the three together making a fun mixture.
 Epson salt is a fun medium to practice writing letters.  First I'll write a letter with my finger.  Then I'll encourage both girls to make their own.  Fluttershy isn't really into writing yet so I'm encouraging her to at least learn how you form letters.  When it comes to learning to write she'll be one step closer.
Preschool Powol Packets

9 comments:

  1. best way to learn!! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots. Have a great week. Greetings from Romania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla at Preschool Powol PacketsMay 16, 2012 at 3:05 AM

    This looks like so much fun--I love how you put it on top of the light box!! I'm going to pin it--thanks for sharing at Teach Me Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun, and pretty with the light underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it a light box underneath then? i was going to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you change your name? i'm stopping over from Mama Mia's and recognized your url because i'm already following you :) added you into my bloglovin' so i can catch all your posts :)

    andie @ crayonfreckles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it's sitting on our homemade light table. It really gives our sensory activities a nice effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've played around with our name for a bit now. Still don't know what I want to call us. I haven't known about bloglovin till you just mentioned it. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun way to learn!! Found you on the Share it Friday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete