Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Play School Weekend Fun

I love the weekends. Its a chance to have fun and play. This weekend the girls and I made this lap book. I love lap books for the reason that they can be used many times over. When I need them to be entertained while I'm fixing dinner I'll pull out one they haven't seen in a while and they entertained. My girls love flipping through the books they colored.

Noah's Ark Lap Book

Motor Skills:
Fluttershy had fun gluing the verse together making an accordion book.



Sequencing activity:
Here she laid in order the cards.


Coloring:
Fluttershy coloring her book. Her current coloring style is fast and done.


Playdough Time:

Playdough is always a great activity. There are so many different thing you can do with it. Here Fluttershy is making letters.

Cooking together:
Our last project of the day was making these super yummy chocolate chip cookie bars. Fluttershy did all the mixing and was the official taste tester of the chocolate chips which she gave a thumbs up. Mmmmm... we couldn't wait to try them.
You can get the recipe from the like above.

No comments:

Post a Comment