Sunday, October 23, 2011

Adventuring through the corn

Our adventure this evening was winding our way through a corn maze. At first glance I was sure we would run right through it. Last years maze was easily twice the size of this one. Of course I was mistaken. One hour and twenty minutes after we entered we emerged from the maze. For a simple one it sure threw us for a loop. Good thing my husband was there or we'd still be in their winding our way through the that crazy thing.

I thought it would be a great idea to turn this fun outing into a learning experience for Fluttershy. I thought by letting her practice her left, right, and straight, she'd start to understand these directions. However, all it accomplished was getting us completely lost. I gave up on this brilliant idea and let my husband take over as decision maker of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment