Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spider Webs

Week 9: Day 3

Projects: Spiderweb, Blind blocks, Fruit loop necklaces.







Scissor practicing
While Fluttershy practiced with her scissors Rarity did Stacking cups.
Counting worksheet that Fluttershy did. She's been getting better every day with counting and number recognition.


Spider Webs- We created these using a marble, black paint and a paper plate.  We rolled the marble around till we got the affect we wanted. 



Fruit Loop Necklaces- I think the thing they were both most excited for with this activity was they had to pick out and eat all the marshmallows.  When I went to buy the cereal the kind with marshmallows was on sale so I bought it.




 
Block Fun
Blind Blocks- Without looking at the shape, I had Fluttershy tell you what shape it was..
Rarity perfecting her stacking.


Computer fun


Zucchini Bread
Nothing makes the house smell like home like something baking in the oven.  Fluttershy was my official mixer.  She loved when I had her help with the mixer. The hardest part for her was waiting for the bread to cool so she could have a sample. 

Here is the recipe for the Zucchini Bread.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Tots and Me and linking up. I love finding new blogs. Your girls are adorable. I really like the spider webs. Lots of great activities.
    Would you mind putting a little mention at the bottom of the post with a link back to my Kids and a Mom in the Kitchen post? I'm really trying to get more people to find out about it and haven't had much luck yet.
    I will have to try out the zucchini bread. It will probably be after the holidays as we have so many holiday recipes lined up. When I do I will blog about it and link back to you.
    Have a great day.
    Oh, I am following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete