Friday, January 25, 2013

Bath Time Fun

 1-25 1Bath time fun What would be more fun than a glowing bath?  Fluttershy and Rarity love playing in the bathtub. They love baths!  It does help that occasionally I  come up with something extra fun to do with them.  All of these pictures are from the same night.  Sadly I couldn't figure out how to make my new camera take a decent picture of them playing in the dark.  I guess they would have to hold as still at those balloons in the first picture.  I have a goal this year to take a decent picture of my girls playing in the dark.  


To make the tub look this neat, I added:




  • a few drops of neon green food dye (just enough for the effect, but not enough to dye kiddos).

  • I blew up several balloons with glow sticks inside.

  • And last I dropped in a few more glow sticks.

  • Add some bubble bath and your set.


They would have playing this way all night, but since they were starting to turn into a


prune, I thought we'd do another activity I had planned bubble snakes.


To make fun snake bubble blowers you'll need:




  • water bottle cut in half

  • Elastic

  • a rag cut in half

  • and bubble solution (use watered down hypo allergenic bubble bath if you are using it in the bath)


Attach your rag with the elastic and dip in bubble solution.  Blowing on the mouth part of the bottle will create a continuous string of bubble.  This activity is also a fun summer activity outside.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Found you through the TGIF linky party :-) I will definitely try this with my scientifically inclined boy! Looks like tons of fun, thanks for sharing!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Thanks for linking up to TGIF! Have a great week =-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete