Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cute Rarity moment


We had been eating a snack and Rarity finished and went to play.  Several minutes later she ran back into the kitchen and asked for more I’s.  I couldn’t figure out what she was saying so I asked her again.  More I’s she says.  What does that mean?  Perplexed I ask her a third time.  More I’s.  This time getting a little bugged I can’t figure out something she’s saying so clear.  Hmmmm.  

Well we were eating pretzels before so I ask her if she wants more pretzels and she says “no”, “more I’s.  I decided to get her a pretzel anyway.  That’s what she wanted.  Apparently our stick pretzels looked like I’s to her so she called them I’s.  At  28 month old she knows her alphabet  from playing with foam letter and leap frog videos but I find it neat that she saw a letter in her snack.   

1 comment: