Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What is its Use?

Slow and Steady Get Me Ready


Lesson Age 2 – Week 47


Rarity was delighted every time she got to stick her hand into the bag and pull out a mystery item.  We filled it with a toothbrush, spoon, cup, book, crayon, and flashlight.  After each item she'd pull out I'd ask her what it was and what you used it for. Along with telling me what you did with it, she'd also show me.  Quite cute.  This activity was meant for a 2 year old, but Fluttershy really wanted to play so I threw in my own twist, which she enjoyed.




  • For the toothbrush I asked what color the glitter was

  • Name 3 colors on the book



  • What color the spoon was

  • What the cup is made of

  • What colors are on the crayon label

  • How many light bulbs are in the flashlight (It was a LED so it had 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment