Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Reading

6-6 3Summer Reading Fun



My little Fluttershy has really taken off with reading.  For summer I thought we'd try something fun reading.


For every book she reads (or mommy reads to her) she'll earn a bead for her necklace. I've made a chart that shows what she'll earn as she collect more beads.  She'll get to have each reward as she hits each marker.  Her necklace is hung on a hook and she'll get to add her beads on to it Monday through Saturday and on Sunday she'll get to wear it and show off her accomplishment.  On Monday we'll start over.  On her reward chard I've added "Get to stay up 1 hour past bedtime and mommy will read you a story", "Earn a new book for you to keep", "Trip to the park", "and the grand prize of "Go out for ice cream".  She loves to sit and look at books, so I don't think this will be very tough for her to do.  I just wanted to make reading even more fun and help her to be more of a fluent reader.  Little sister Rarity will be joining in on the fun too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment