Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dance Recital

1Dance Recital


It's that time a year when everything wraps up for the school year. Dance classes are over till next fall.  My girls have really had fun this year and really looked forward to their dance Fridays.  On Saturday the year was wrapped up with a end of the year recital.  Both girls did so well this year.  And there were no incidences on stage this year which entailed a tantrum.  Yeah for mommy.  As a brief trip down memory lane, I have to tell of two year ago when Fluttershy refused to leave her spot where I had put it on stage and decided to lay down on stage when she should have been standing up to be ready to do her dance.  After a few failed attempts at getting her to stand, I gave up and let her lay there while I walked off stage.  She did however, decide that she did want to do her dance and did stand up to my relief.  Nothing like being on stage in front of a whole auditorium of people when it's "your child" who decides to act up.


But this year was Rarity's mommy and my year and she did just what she was supposed to do on stage.  And I don't think she forgot one part of her dance.  And she even smiled for the audience. Fluttershy got to do two dances this year.  Ballet and Tap.  Which she did most of her part.  She's come a long way from two years ago.  We all had fun watching their fun dances this year. They had the most darling outfits for the recital.


5-20 2

No comments:

Post a Comment