Monday, December 3, 2012

Party!

Happy Birthday to my two special girls!We had a super fun day with all the family celebrating Fluttershy turning 5 and Rarity turning 3.  These two lucky girls  have a lot of people who love them.  Our party included lots of yummy. treats and we enjoyed a rainbow Jello cake with vanilla pudding frosting. with vanilla ice cream.  Fluttershy received sand art, a hop ball, barbie and Ken with a jeep, new cloths, legos, hello kitty cake pop kit, automoblox, stain glass ornament kit, and some dress up cloths.  Rarity received a Leap Frog computer, little peoples camping set, a hop ball, play cloths, automoblox, new cloths, lots and lots of sticker, and little people cars.  And both girls got a shared gift of socker swords and a American Innovative Teach Me Time! Talking Alarm Clock and Nightlight .


I'm very excited for the alarm clock.  It glows green when it's ok to get up.  Fluttershy has been having a hard time telling when it's time to get up.  Like at 12:30 I get woken up by a "can I get up yet?"  This should solve this problem.  Crossing my fingers.  One big hit has been the hop balls.  I couldn't resist getting them each one.  I have fond memories of having one when I was little.  They have loved theirs. We had a wonderful day that was very special for the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment